Concerned about individual's rights, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a will of transparency with its customers, has set up a policy covering all such processing, so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any further information about the protection of personal data, we invite you to visit the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 - Access to the website
Access to the website and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this website and the data for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 2 - Website content
All brands, images, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this website and, more generally, all elements reproduced or used on the website are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property law.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not take legal action as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorised uses does not constitute acceptance of the said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 3 - Website management
For the good website management, the editor can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, reserve access to the website, or to certain parts of the website, for a specific category of Internet users
- delete any information that may disrupt the website's performance or violate national or international laws
- suspend the website in order to carry out updates.
Article 4 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held responsible in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the website or to one of its functionalities.
The connection equipment you use to connect to the website is under your responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks from the Internet. Moreover, you are the only person responsible for the websites and data that you consult.
The editor cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- because of the website's use or of any service accessed via the Internet
- because of your failure to comply with these general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher is subject to legal proceedings as a result of your website use, it may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from such proceedings.
Article 5 - Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the website
Any information accessible via a link to other websites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 6 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by Rondini
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor to manage relations with you, and if necessary to process your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
Article 7 - Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they may request access to their personal data by writing to the e-mail address below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy
- the right of modification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated
- the right to delete data: users may request the suppression of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws
- the right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GRPD
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the hypotheses provided for in the GRPD
- the right to portability: they may request that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided to be transferred to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
18-18Bis rue Georges Clemenceau
Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed form of identification and must mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the enquiry. This one-month deadline may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications require so.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organise the processing of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr..
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 8 - Use of data
The personal data collected from visitors is used to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimisation of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- personalisation of the services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to the user's preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences ;
Article 9 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 10 - Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
- when the user publishes publicly available information in the free comment areas of the Platform;
- when the user authorises the website of a third party to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data in the context of the performance of these services and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 11 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the company by subscribing to our newsletter.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the unsubscribe link on the newsletter (often at the foot of the page).
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 12 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the website concerned and/or third party companies may be placed on your device.
The first time you browse this website, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse the website, the client and/or prospect will be considered to be informed and to have accepted the use of the said "cookies". The user has the possibility of deactivating the cookies from the parameters of his browser.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this website, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this website: combi_sort_by_position, _hjid, __utmz, __utma, __rgpdrondini, is_contributor, username_addons, password_addons, PHPSESSID, swatches
For more information on the use, management and removal of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 13 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the website are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific allocation of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 14 - Contact-us
For any question, information on the products presented on the website, or concerning the website itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com